- Free, no catch group coaching call to help you support yourself through your next project
- 7-8:30pm Wednesday 6th September
September always feels like the start of something to me! A time to start a project or get back to one you’ve been working on.
Want to lose weight, write a book, start a business, get fit, or build your confidence at something? We all know how easy it is to get inspired by a medium term goal but then get stuck along the way.
This call is to help you inoculate yourself from some the places I most commonly see clients getting stuck.
That’s not to say that they won’t happen, but you’ll be better able to deal with them when they do.
- It’s Long Way Up the Mountain – You know what you want but it feels so overwhelming that you never quite get round to doing anything
- Trip and Fall – You make progress but get thrown off by setbacks
- Squished by Your Inner Critic – You think what you’ve managed so far is so crap it’s not worth continuing
- Motivation Quicksand – You start well, but lose motivation and give up
For each of these, I’ll say a bit then you’ll do an exercise to help you get clearer and more ready to deal with problems as they come up.
- Get clearer about what to do next
- Be better able to roll with setbacks and stumbles
- Be more supportive of yourself along the way
- Be better able to keep going independently of the ebbs and flows of motivation
There’s no hidden agenda. It’s not one of those webinars that promise one thing but actually turn into a 60 minute advert for something else. I will tell you about other things I’ve got going on but only for 5 minutes tops. I’m excited about this way of working and my aim is for you to get loads from the session.
I much prefer a proper conversation than just me talking so we’ll be using a platform called Zoom. It means everyone can talk to me or the group, we can split off into pairs or small groups, all kinds of cool stuff so it can be more of a conversation than a presentation. (You can call in by phone as well if you prefer.
If you’d like to come, just enter your email here and I’ll send you the details. I’ll add you to my list to let you know about future calls, but you can unsubscribe at any time.